1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Don’t be trapped by the potential of being in love. You have a beautiful mind and soul and it does deserve to be wasted on any girl or boy. I know that it hurts, and trust me it feels even worse when you can still sense every word and smile and laugh of theirs fall to your stomach. I understand how it feels to have your constellations and sky crumble but you’ll have to create a new one, a better one. Someone who you can honestly look at and who can honestly look at you and will not be able to fathom the words for you. It’s not the blood in your veins that keeps you alive, it’s the pumping of love. You should be in love with the idea of being in love with life, of being young, of being you, and not disheartened by any girl or boy who does not want to talk about their feelings.